Re[2]: Strategies testing. Datafeeds differ a lot

Hello MT,

my slippage is 1/4 point ~80% of the time.  1/2 point is the exception
by far. depends of course on your style, speed of market, speed of
data feed/applicaton.  Limit and stop orders are virtually always on
the money except in fast market.

Best regards,
 Jim Johnson                           mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxx