Re[4]: Strategies testing. Datafeeds differ a lot

Hello Romi,

I don't know the standard.  Don't get Barrons anymore but I would
default to them.  I do notice that TradingMarkets.com uses > $5
standard but I assume that is because their data provider (Prophet)
uses it.

Best regards,
 Jim Johnson                           mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxx