Re[3]: Mark Brown's FTP site for data DOWN ?

Mark,

What a guy.  You make it easier and I can't figure it out.

I don't know if you want my futures data.  Most of it is delayed so
some of the symbols will be wrong.  I'm not a real expert on this.

Jimmy

Hello Jimmy,

You no longer need a FTP client to log on to the FTP server. It is now
anonymous  access only - so you only have to use the following address
ftp://204.212.33.144
from  now on with no user name or password plus you may access the FTP
using just a web browser.

Please note that I am missing data files for the 25th and 28 of this
month.  If you have all futures and all indices please upload to the
FTP site so that I can get these caught up.

--
Best regards,