Re: Help with DTN satell. feed into TS2K server

Yep, been there and it did that.  Took three days or so to get them
all working.  Never called DTN.  I can't tell you exactly what worked
but what I impatiently did was export my data for the symbols I really
wanted working soon.  Then I deleted the symbols.  Then I turned all
the Collection Templates on that would have those symbols in them.
Then I waited for three days.  Friday night, Saturday and Sunday.

On Monday here come the quotes and they just keep coming.

When it works for you email me for any data you need.

Jimmy

O-list:

Anybody know how global server in TS2K works with DTN satellite feeds ?

I have had 7 months of reliable DTN data coming in to TS2K as delayed futures plus real time indices.

Yesterday I converted over to real time CME exchange and the DTN tech guys initialized me over the satellite.

Ed in DTN tech told me to delete my symswap.dat file in global server and run the setup wizard in global server again.
He also said go to symbol collection templates and load up and check "on" the MERC specifically, as well as check "on" the ALL_DTN_INDICES.

eminis were not charting all night till early this morning. Now CME symbols coming in OK, but only INX (SPX) and INDU charting since I called ED in tech and he specifically "force" initialized those 2 symbols (I forgot to have him initialize the others below).
He "force" initialized TICK 3 times but I'm still not getting it.

TICK, @ISNA (ADV issues), @ISND (DECL issues) and other CALC's not coming in at all (still).

At 8:45 Ed says just wait a bit.

At 2:00 CST I call back saying where's the beef ? --- Ed not available, but another tech asks: "Have you got the CALC symbol collection template loaded ? -- there have been some changes here at DTN in how we do our data feed". I say no, but I load it immediately.

15 min later no TICK, @ISNA (ADV issues), @ISND (DECL issues) and other CALC's not coming in at all (still).

Any ideas ?

Steckel