Conversion of an Indicator

Hello All,
    How can I convert an indicator to give me a "weekly" view during an
intraday time frame? I know that CloseW vs Close can do what I want on
simple indicators within the plot statement, but what I would like to do

is convert something like the following code to weekly. Your help, as
always, is much appreciated.

Input: OscLen(10),MALen(20),LowBand(23),HiBand(77);

Vars: AvgFastK(0);

AvgFastK = Average(FastK(OscLen),OscLen);

Plot1(50 + (AvgFastK-Average(AvgFastK,MALen)),"Plot1");
Plot2(LowBand,"Plot2");
Plot3(HiBand,"Plot3");