RE: A reply to Bob Pelletier of CSI

just more of the same-old, same-old....in the land of high tech....
just like bees swarming.....they ignore the "buzzing" of the little guy
until they get "stung".

...and I thought this recession was "curing" arrogance in the world of high
tech.
Guess not.

The EXACT SAME SCENARIO happened to me with Tradestation Technologies.