From: LScharpen@xxxxxxx [mailto:LScharpen@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2002 6:54 AM
To: kentr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Difference in market breadth quotes between various rt data
vendors

After several futile attempts at trying  to define, understand and reconcile
the fact that different vendors provide different 'numbers', I gave up and
decided to Declare that MY vendor had the 'numbers' I would live (or die)
with.  My 'solution' sure doesn't 'feel' very good but at least I've now got
more spare time after eliminating the time I spent 'worrying' about why the
numbers were different.  :)

Lee