larry williams S&P system

Hello,

Does anyone have Larry Williams S&P system coded for
trade station 6?  It was published in his guide to
futures trading published in 1988.  The rules are
simple:  it is always in the market.  Multiply the
closing price of the S&P by .0172 then subtract it
from the closing price to generate a sell signal.  The
trade would be reverse when a buy signal is triggered:
 the closing price of the S&P x .0172 added to the
closing price for a buy signal.  The results were
pretty impressive but you would have been destroyed by
black Monday-  hence you would probably not want to
trade this system blindly but have additional filters.

Anyway I was wondering if someone could code this and
present the results to see if this system is still
robust?  I would do this myself but I am not
proficient in easy language (never found it easy).
Would be interesting to see how it works in the
current market conditions-  it would have caught the
October low beautifully.  I guess the question is how
much you get chopped up during periods of congestion/
gaps.  -Marc