TS4 Night Session Problem

Traders,

Got a problem I can not get ES2Z to chart the night session.  Nq charts
it fine.  Below is one discrepancy that I found.

When I go into my portfolio and go to info for the ES symbol it says,
Use Exch.Defaults: No.

Then if I go to info for the NQ symbol it says Use Exch.Defaults: Yes.

Both have Exch. Listed: Chicago Mercantile Exchange.

In the Exchange Universe CME is plotted as having two sessions.

The NQ charts the night market and the ES will not. So how to change the
Exch. Default on the ES to Yes.  I deleted ES symbols totally from TS4
and then rebooted and pasted in data = everything still the same.
Whew......

Any ideas or suggestions will be worshiped.

Thank You,
Ron