RE:Trading Desk

I have seen some great info off this list in regards to computer stats
and configurations so I thought I would see I could tap into some of
that expertise. I want to build a new desk for trading much in the style
of a trading turret. I am a third generation woodworker so building the
desk is actually the easy part. Where I need some help is on the design,
ergonomics and computer set up.

Basically, I want to build the computers into the desk. My thoughts are
that I could isolate the PC's (and their heat and noise) and build in a
cooling solution.  However, I would want easy access so I would like to
build the CD Drives, USB ports etc into the desk. Would there be a
problem or risk of data loss by removing them from the PC chassis and
building them in?  The distance from the PC with channeling might be 6-7
linear feet. My goal is to incorporate everything including sound, phone
etc. into the desk area.

Also, from an ergonomic standpoint has somebody found a multi monitor
solution that does not physically drain them. Here is my current setup.
http://www.sectorrotationfund.com/TradingCenter.htm  Although I like the
stacked monitors I have found that it takes its toll by the end of the
day.

Any info or insights would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Duke Jones, CMT
www.sectorrotationfund.com