From: Shraga(Feivi-Philip) [mailto:shraga@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2002 12:59 PM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Els password concerns

I've been asked by some acquaintances to share with them an indicator which
I've developed. While I don't mind them using the indicator, I don't want
to share the code. How secure is the ELS password "lock"? Not that I
suspect any of my friends, but once the indicator is out of my hands, who
knows what could happen...
Are there any other security options for ELS's?

TIA

Philip