2000i Web Support

Thank you for your inquiry on where to find online support for 2000i.
Online support for 2000i may be found at www.TradeStationWorld.com.  Click
on "Training & Support" and then scroll down to the 2000i Support section.
You may also receive support in the TradeStation 2000i Questions board,
listed under the forums at TradeStationWorld, which provides access to
thousands of other users.  If you need further assistance, please contact us
at 954-652-7658.

Thank you,

Stephen Pepe, Jr.
Director of Client Support
"Together we will succeed!"

TradeStation Technologies, Inc.
A subsidiary of TradeStation Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: TRAD)
http://www.TradeStation.com

We are pleased to announce the debut of our new support Web site,
TradeStationWorld.com. Based on customer feedback, and our commitment to
excellence, TradeStationWorld.com was designed to maximize TradeStation 6's
level of support through User Forums, Articles, and an EasyLanguage Library.
In addition, TradeStation 2000i users can learn and share experiences in the
TradeStation 2000i Questions board.  In order to maximize and improve
TradeStation's Software and EasyLanguage Support, beginning August 31, all
e-support will be migrated to http://www.TradeStationWorld.com. Only
registered TradeStation product owners and subscribers are allowed to post
messages. To register and create your screen name, please visit
https://www.tradestationworld.com/discussions/login.asp.