Problems accessing the "Help" menu on 2000i

Hello everyone,

I could use your help on a problem that has happened
since I reinstalled 2000i on a new computer.

Everytime I click on the "help" tab I get tons of
error messages. After I click on Ok to each of them,
it finally brings me to the help topic index but the
contents search seems incomplete. The topics covered
don't seem to list everyting that was once included
when I used to search for topics on my old pc using
this same copy of 2000i. I don't see how it would be
any different but it is. For instance the topic of
"bouncing Tick" is not even covered in my help index
on this new pc.

Just to give the details, the first error message I
get When I click on help is " Cannot find or load the
file RoboEx32.dll. This file should be copied to
C:\WINNT\System32 or a directory in your PATH"

Next error message is " An error exists in this Help
file. Contact your application vendor for an updated
Help file. (1024).

I would appreciate any suggestions that anyone should
have. I am hoping there is an easy fix for this,
besides reinstalling 2000i again.

Thank You,

Todd Hoff