Re: OT: Spy ware

>Regarding spy-ware:  anyone knows of a spyware cleaner / remover
>software?

Ad-aware.  It's the best I've seen, it's free, and well supported
with fairly frequent updates to the adware-signature file.

http://www.lavasoftusa.com

After installing it, be sure to install the RefUpdate program.  Running
this every so often will automatically update AdAware with the latest
reference file.  I run RefUpdate and then AdAware about once a month.

--
 //  \
 // __)    Unicorn Research Corporation -- http://unicorn.us.com