RE: S&P, eSignal and Globex data

The day-only symbol for the S&P is SP Z2=2.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ian Waugh [mailto:ianwaugh@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2002 7:08 AM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: ianwaugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: S&P, eSignal and Globex data

Thanks to everyone who replied. I now have the GS set up to display the
times and sessions I need.

However, this begs another question which I have been told has been
discussed here but I'm afraid my searches can't track it down - is it
possible to have two instances of the same symbol, each with different
Session times? It would be great to have one S&P set to normal day
trading and another set to Globex. I've been told it can be done but it
ain't easy...

I'm using eSignal.

If this has been discussed before, I would appreciate any pointers to
the posts.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Ian