RE: Signals vrs Indicators

Did you use the autodetect feature fo the indicator?
Have you seen the error even when using the same maxbarsback setting for the
strategy and the indicator?

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
Tradestation 2000i, TradeStation 6 sales and support
Safir-X, neurofuzzy logic trading system builder

To subscribe to our FREE trading system newsletter:
http://www.sirtrade.com/newsletter.htm
Next issue: November 2002