Re: problems with shorting even DIA

There has been a series of policy/ownership changes regarding ECN's which
ultimately reduce transparency for the individual trader when trading
through AMEX and NYSE.  I never had problems regarding shorting inventory for ETF's and large stocks,
however.  I guess AMEX is willing to lose some business to protect its
margins as more people defect to the eminis.