futures brokers

Hi gang,

I am thinking about brokers. I use IB for eminis, Ace bonds during the day
and am happy with what they do. However they shut down at night which can be
a problem for currencies. Also they don't do non-electronic mkts. But I love
the speed and the interface.

Have also been trying ts6. Their futures interface is primative and the
globex/ace commission surcharges are absurd, e.g. $5 per contract per side
on top of commissions. Good news is that it appears that they allow
electronic access to nymex access, simex, eurex, etc., though I have not
traded these with them.

Used Leo and PFG before; not bad but not great either.

I guess what I would like to find is an attractively priced broker to fill
in the gaps that ib doesn't cover. Any recommendations?

Thanks,
Chris