Fw: PushPOP question

Hello

Could anyone suggest whether or not PushPOP could be successfully used
instead of an array that holds many stock codes and associated
parameters/inputs.

 Pending the security charted the required parameters/inputs are taken from
the array when barNumber=1.

This method slows charting (I wonder if I have coded something the wrong way
that for eg: causes the array to be scanned/checked on each bar?)

So, maybe PushPOP could speed up the charting ? I sent a detailed email last
week, but had no responses..........guess it was too detailed.

Thanks
Jon