TS2000i chart not showing entry ?

Not having a lot of experience using tracking center I ask you to forgive my shortcomings --

I have a system loaded which shows entries very clearly as sells and buys marked on the bar chart for 80 days (like 50 entries or so). I just started checking this system in real time and saw the new active order window flash up on the chart to indicate a new order needed to be placed. However, when I minimized the new active order window the signal does not appear on the bar chart.

That is odd -- all the other signals are clearly marked on the bar chart.

So, I went to the tracking center - alerts, it's not showing there.

I went to the tracking center - open positions, not there.

I went to the tracking center- active orders, the sell order appears twice.

not in filled orders
not in cancelled orders

I have closed and reopened that bar chart with trading system several times, but that signal still refuses to appear on the bar chart, yet each time I open the bar chart the new active order window comes up telling about the sell signal.

Any clues what I'm doing wrong ?

Steckel