Re: TS4 to 2000i

Dear Ron,

OK, I'm going to go out on a limb here.

I thought TS3.5 was the best program TS ever wrote, and I converted to TS4
reluctantly and by necessity (due to Y2K).  Several months ago, following
many others' suggestions, I converted to TS2Ki, and it went effortlessly.
Several weeks ago, again largely due to the suggestion of a trader whose
opinion I especially respect, I test-drove TS6.

OK, here's me on the limb --- I like it and have quit my eSignal datafeed
(driving my TS2Ki).  They're virtually the same price, $100/month plus
exchange fees, and letting go of keeping up with data collection,
especially for historic data, is a true convenience.

So bring on your rotten tomatoes, guys --- give me your best shot.

Sincerely,

Richard