Serious t2k problem - SP5 - No Password - Security Error Report

I rebooted my machine today and now I cannot load up any charts. Everytime
I try to load a chart I get the Omega Research Security Error Report,
"Tradestation Charting - No Valid Password" then I get "Failed to create
object. Make sure the object is entered in the system registery."

If I go to Help->About, my Customer Number is not displayed.

I have tried going to File->Desktop Options and re-entering my password but
says it cannot find my customer number. Ive checked the registry and
customer number is there.

Ive also re-installed TS2k but its still not working. Everything works fine
after I install SP4C but as soon as i install SP5 i have this problem.

IM running Win2000, and have checked the Omegarearch website but theres no
help there though it does say I need to download a registry setting for
win2000 but this file is not present on their ftp server.

Please HELP!

Thanks