Re[2]: Man Financial

Hi John,

JJL> That is simple to fix and part of the set up process.  Just ask your broker
JJL> to have the "flatten at end of day" box unchecked.  Then make sure your
JJL> positions are correct the next day.

   This  is  one  gem of a piece of information! I struggled
   with  an  <unnamed> Pats System IB for a long time on this
   very issue. Finally, I gave up on J Trader because it was
   such  a disaster for holding anything overnight. I'd even
   get locked out sometimes because the system thought I was
   way down in losses even though I was in a very profitable
   trade...all   because   it  wasn't  counting  my  initial
   position.

   You  are  restoring  my  faith in a product that I really
   liked in every other way!

--
Dave Nadeau
Fort Collins, CO