Re: Man Financial

Jeff Gilfillan wrote:

> Their rates are low for e-contracts and they have several platforms. They do
> not support Patsystems very well from what I have heard from clients and
> other traders.

The comment on problems of using PATS/JTrader at ManFinancial are
correct.

The numbers on the PATS screen can have no relevance whatsoever to your
actual positions and P/Ls, if you keep positions overnight. The last few
months, they're just zero'ing the positions, so according to their PATS
you start flat each day (although in reality you may have positions). It
can be quite confusing.

They don't seem to have any intention to fix it.

Regards,

MT