Re: Man Financial

In a message dated 10/11/02 1:02:24 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
jeffg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< If you go with Man, Price Goup does a pretty good job as an IB.

 Overall, very similar to trading with Refco. >>

I've been a client of Price Group for several years.  In that time I have not
had ONE problem which did not get resolved by a single phone call and ALWAYS
in a way which I felt eminently fair.  And I add that 'problems' have been
VERY few  ... probably no more than the fingers on one hand.  I had had some
bad experiences with futures brokers before I found Price Group.  With one
firm, I spent almost as much time trying to keep my account reconciled as I
did trading.  With Price Group, however, I've found that if I see anything
that looks like an 'error' , I'd better check my own math or what I had done
..... because that has most often been the place to look.  I''ve found
everyone there with whom I"ve dealt to have the same high ethical standards
as my personal broker for whom I have a GREAT deal of trust and respect.
It's great to feel highly confident that I don't have to 'watch my back' when
dealing with a broker or with his firm .......  and that's how I feel about
Price Group.  There may be others out there as good and/or 'cheaper' .... but
I'm sure not inclined to try to find out.

Lee Scharpen