Re: Someone.=== PIRATES

These guys are thieves and pirates.  Reports indicate
they fill this pirated software with viruses.  Other
rreports (two guys I knw) indicate cash was sent with
no product in return. Recommend staying far away. Bar
this guy from the list.

Richard

--- Niklas Andersson <niklas.andersson@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> who have order the "Trade Station trading systems &
> indicators collection 400
> systems & indicators for TS2000i & TS4" from this
> site: http://fxsoft.6x.to/
>
> If, then I have a question: Are you able to open the
> systems in your Power Editor so you can look at the
> Easy Language codes?
>

> Regards
> Niklas

=====
"Trading is a way of walking, not a way of talking."