problem - charts not updating equally in rt

I just noticed a unique problem. The problem is some of the charts are not updating  at the same time.  I will have a 30 min 377 144 144 55 tick along with a 3 min. (on one workspace) The  55 and 144 tick and sometimes the 30 min are lagging behind from the other charts and my trading platform. It doesnt seem to be monitor specific.

Any ideas to help?

Please email me privately along with the group since I get the digest version.

Thanks
Sno

I am running ts 2k. vs 5.oo 0768 3 - 5 work spaces with 4 - 8 charts per workspace.
I do have 3 monitors
AMD 1.8 40 gigs hd 512 ram.