RE: Help installing TS2000i

You have to add administrator rights to your current user profile
Then install TS - after installation you can remove admin rights and remove
admin rights.

The reason is TS stores all Registry entry into "hkey current user"
If you install TS logged in as a administrator all is stored into admin
registry

Greetings
Jo
http://www.tradersworld.net