Overlaying Indicators

What is the correct way of doing this?

Say I want to plot CCI with a moving average and the +/1 100 zones. That is
4 plots. I would also like to plot the +/- 200 zones and the zero line, so
I make another indicator and put it in the same subgraph. Getting it to
line up correctly seems to be tricky. It works best if I manually set the
scale to something like +/1 300; however I'm not sure that CCI is a bounded
indicator. One thing that looked like it worked was to plot CCI in the
second indicator as the same color as the first one or to black it out.
However on a 5 minute chart as I spread the bars out, the 2 indicators got
slightly out of line. I know I can always draw a horizontal trendline over
or use the easylanguage command to plot a trendline. Is there any way of
getting this right using 2 indicators?

Thanks

Steve