coding of an indicator

Hello everyone,

Does anyone have a code for an the parabolic sar
indicator for 2000i? I have the standard one that
comes with TS, but it only has one input and it plots
differently than some other ones that I have used :
Esignals charting package, ensign, and quote tracker.
All three of these other charting packages had 3
inputs for the parabolic indicator and this is what I
need for TS.

I would appreciate it , if anyone can send me this
code or can refer me to some one who may have it. I
will gladly swap something for it, if necessary.

Thanks,

Todd