Off topic: Intrust/Mtrust transfer ?

Does anyone know an account holder from the original Intrust debacle
that has successfully transferred their account ( including their
Receivership certificate ) to another IRA trustee or brokerage firm?  If
so, I would appreciate the name of the brokerage firm or trustee.  I
thought I had successfully transferred my Intrust account to Brown&Co.
However, now that the Receivership certificate has finally been issued,
Brown&Co. is balking at accepting the Receivership certificate.
Brown&Co. claims that the Receivership certificate does not have a CUSIP
# and they don't want to accept it.   They originally said that they
would accept the certificate.

Thank you,

Tom