Re: Calculating values in a specific time segment...

At 11:51 AM +0200 10/2/02, Shraga(Feivi-Philip) wrote:

>How can I have EL calculate the high or low of a specific time segment? For example, I'm running an intraday SP chart, but my indicator needs to know the high or low that the market had between 10 AM and 2 PM, and not the H or L of the entire day.
>
>Can anyone think of a way to do this?

Try this:

Vars: HH(-99999), LL(99999);

if Date > Date[1] then begin   {Reset on a new day}
   HH = -99999;
   LL = +99999:
end;

if Time >= StrtTime and Time <= StopTime then begin
   HH = iff(High > HH, High, HH);
   LL = iff(Low  < LL, Low,  LL);
end;

Bob Fulks