Re: Outlook Express freezes

You guessed it.  This dumb program opens the logon box first, then
opens the program over the logon box, hiding it.  And if you try
to send, it doesn't bother to bring the logon box to the fore.
Eventually I discovered that, then ran through the numerous
setup boxes to disable the automatic logon.

donc