OT: Trade Tracking/Portfolio Management Software

Hello List,

I am interested in what software is available for tracking futures
trades. The main interests I have is account performance, end of year
reporting for tax purposes, and ease of importing/inputing up to 5
trades/day. I have come across 2 while searching the web:
Tradelog/GTTTradelog at http://www.armencomp.com/tradelog/ and The
Margin Account Calculator at http://www.marginaccountcalc.com/home.html.

Has anyone had any experience with these programs which they would care
to share?
Are there any other programs out there?
Or is everyone just using Excel to track their performance?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Best Regards,

Mike
mailto:omegalist@xxxxxxxxxxx