Clean DTN Data

I called DTN and requested they do something about the bad ticks in their
feed (raw exch data).  Data quality has been an issue a lot on this list and
there are a lot DTN subscribers who probably would like to see DTN deliver
clean data, the way TradeStation does.  I am using TradeStation 6 and the
ability to reliably use the high and low of an intraday bar allows better
systems to be written, better backtesting, and more accurate performance
statisitcs.  Also, TradeStation 2000i would be more stable because you
wouldn't have to edit ticks (an area that often crashes TS 2000i).

I like DTN.  I like it a lot and I prefer sat delivery and I would like to
use both.  But I told them that unless they start to clean their data, there
was not a compelling reason for me to keep using them because the clean data
from TS is a huge advantage.  I would look for redundant internet only
delivery methods.

The tech said that delivering clean data was on the list of things to do but
he wasn't about the priority.  So the more DTN users that call and request
this the more likely they will implement it sooner.

B.