Re: omegaresearch.com HELL

Qpalla@xxxxxxx,
1.  Going to http://www.omegaresearch.com redirects me to
http://www.tradestation.com/default_support.shtm
     I have no problems going back to the previous non-omegaresearch page.  In
fact, with IE 5.5 SP1, because the content is in my IE cache it moves quite
fast.  The reason why you are having problems is probably because this page has
MacroMedia Shockwave content.  You probably have an older version of
Shockwave/Flash.  Download and install the new versions here:
You will need 2 downloads, Flash Player and Shockwave:
http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash

http://sdc.shockwave.com/shockwave/download/frameset.fhtml?

Above are the direct links to the download pages.  This is the overall download
page:
http://www.macromedia.com/downloads/

2.  This list is not run by TradeStation, Inc., nor Omega Research, Inc.  No
employees from the company run this email list, or ListServ.

3.  Stop whining!

Daniel.

P.S.:  I just noticed you use AOL.  Your software is:  "AOL 7.0 for Windows".
Their software and online speed is crap.  Get another ISP.