Re: Off Topic - Excel Password Recovery

I replied to Bill but I may as well do it here.

>I have been told by a M$ support person that it was not possible,
>however that was some years ago. I'm sure there must be some way -
>good luck.

You cannot recover the password, but you can REMOVE it altogether.

http://www.straxx.com/excel/password.html

It's a nifty add-in that I use all the time.  I come across so many
Excel files that have mistakes, or need improvements so they'll be
useful to me, that this tool has become invaluable.

--
 //  \
 // __)    Unicorn Research Corporation -- http://unicorn.us.com