Portfolio analysis and Money management with TS2000

Dear list,

I own a Rina Portfoglio Analyser but I am very unsatisfied: the software has
many logical defects, that on this list were many times discussed,  so I
will not cover them again. Last time this topic was deeply discussed and it
seemed that the only one solution was to build up a software with Visual
Basic or Excel.
The other topic discussed hundreds of time on this list was about money
management softwares.
The question is: do you know the software ATHENA which is introduced on the
Van Tharpe's book "Find your way to financial freedom" ?
I asked to Van Tharp' s office, the secretary gave to me an email of the
developer, but the reply was "we are reshaping the offer so the product is
not more on sale. When it will be ready I will call you".
Obviously I need that software now. There is someone who owns it ? There is
someone who knows similar software on sale ?
Thank you.

Emilio Tomasini
(Italy)