Re: AAMA (issue 3)

Hello Robert,

RL> In  trying  to  get  started  with different MA's I first tried to
RL> create  similar  results  to  what  you  have posted in the Li0001
RL> performance report.

on the http://www.markbrown.com/li0001.html page it clearly states.

{system example settings using spx data1 and adv data2 state(20),dat(c
data2),pup(5),pdn(5)}

--what  may have been taken for granted is that it uses nat hour. it's
basically  the  same  set  up as ob data wise. but feel free to use it
however you wish, even on data 1 etc.

--
Best regards,
 Mark                            mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx