Re[2]: AMA's (reissue)

Hello Ivo,

IK> Hey Mark, can you let the list know of the responses that you have
IK> gotten  in  regards  to  the AMA's? Or maybe you have time to post
IK> some  images  that  you originally were asking from people to send
IK> you? I'm certain many would be interested.

I  would  like to respond here because I don't want to miss anyone who
has  helped  me.  I  have  received  about  50 various screen shots of
comparison,  some  have sent multiples of screen shots chronicling the
progression  of  how  the  AAMA  compares  with  other AMA's. I really
appreciate all the help and time people have spent.

I  am  currently  about to release (today I hope) the user function of
the  AAMA.  In  particular  it  will  be  of interest will be a sample
system,  and indicator. The code of the system and indicator are fully
disclosed.  The  user  function  of  the  AAMA  will  still  be source
protected.  However  the next months password will be included, I have
not decided what to do with this yet.

I  will  be detailing and cataloging all the images on a web page when
time permits, that may mean never around here. ;-)

ps  there  are  some significant improvements from issue 1 and 2, this
3rd issue.

--
Best regards,
 Mark                            mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx