RE: Permanent Password in Prosuite 2000i?

When the product is installed, you can view a password expiry
date by going into TradeStation, clicking on the File menu,
selecting Desktop Options, click into the General tab and you
will see the expiry date of the password.  Perhaps your purchaser
can forward you a screen capture of that.

TradeStation 2000i is still available from resellers outside the US.
None of these resellers have the ability to sell to anyone with an
address registered in the US.  Of course, if you register a
different addres ......

Deborah A York
QBL Software Services
PO Box 8888                      Phone: (61-2)  9418 9966
Hunters Hill NSW 2110        Facsimile: (61-2) 9418 7861
Australia                             Deborah.York@xxxxxxxxxx
www.qbl.com.au