RE: David Bowden's Safety in the Market

Did you actually get a refund?

Zoran

-----Original Message-----
From: TaoOfDow [mailto:TaoOfDow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, May 27, 2002 5:44 AM
To: AVall38486@xxxxxxx
Cc: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: David Bowden's Safety in the Market

Many years ago, I bought Bowden's Smarter Starter Pack (although I
remember it
being more like $100 than $1000) and found it to be quite elementary ---
I don't
recall learning anything from it at all.  As you indicate, it seemed to
me that
the SSPack in essence was a foot in the door to elicit more purchases
from him at
substantially more $$$.  I returned it for a refund.  Sorry to pop your
balloon
--- in search of the ideal system.