Re: CoefficientR

You will have to create arrays for your dependant and independent
variables, which is the close of data4 and close of data3,
respectively.  Load the arrays, and then plug them into the following
TS2000i function:

CoeffR_a(IndArray, DepArray, Array_Size)

I think that the single precision limitation effects this function so I
never bothered with it.  They may even have the math wrong in the
function.  Like all TS calculated statistical functions, you should always
test sample data in Excel to make sure these functions work properly.