Re: TS2k won't display this morning's data

Good memory Bill.  Thanks for the suggestion.  There was a description in
the list archives of a similar sympton someone had with TS4.  The problem
was out of order tick data.  To test that, I tried a couple of things.

1) I exported my ES M2 symbol and imported it onto a backup system that has
TS2k.  On that system (running GS in offline mode), the data for today
displayed correctly.

2) I exported today's ES M2 data, deleted all the data for today, then
reimported the data.  Same problem still occurred.  TS started the chart
with the current time, and charts fine going forward.  But still no data
from this morning.

I will play some more with replacing data after the close.

-Jeff