TS2k won't display this morning's data

  • To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: TS2k won't display this morning's data
  • From: "Jeff Meek" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 08:54:23 -0700

This is an odd problem.  Hopefully, not all the TS gurus have left for the
weekend yet and someone will know what I'm talking about.

TS was running since the open, charting everything just fine.  I tried to
open a new chart of ES M2 (esignal data).  The chart opened, but it only
showed data from yesterday, and today as of the time I opened the chart.
IOW, today's data on the chart began at the time I created the chart.  I
opened GS and edited the data for ES M2.  Yep, all the data was there like
it should be.  So I restarted TS2k.  Great!  Now almost ALL charts start
today's data with the time I restarted TS!  Again, I verified that GS
correctly had all the data; it did.  Rebooted the computer; no help.

Then I noticed that a few symbols were working properly.  If I bring up a
chart of $TICK, it has data from this morning.  But $TRIN doesn't, for
example.  All charts load previous days data normally.

Any suggestions on what to try next?  I looked through the list archive
some, but I couldn't come up with any good keywords to search for that
weren't too generic.

Thanks,
Jeff

PS: I get the list in digest, so please copy me directly with any replies.