Re: omega-digest re holidays

I am going on holidays until the 24th June 2002.

Could you take me off the list until then.

Regards,

Bruce Davenport    -   (jbd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

This information is for your sole use and although all possible care
and attention was given to the contents and recommendations in this
document, no responsibility can be taken for errors and omissions,
either as to matters of judgement or fact. The company, its associates
and their respective officers may have a pecuniary or other interest
in the matter discussed and/or in the securities mentioned.