Password Error help please...

Good Morning,

Need some quick help please.

TS2k worked perfectly yesterday and shut down last night.

Opening TS2k this morning and gave me a Security Error: No Valid
Password. Then Platform message: Failed to connect, Link may be broken.

Re-installed the CD program and password present and accepted, towards
the end of installation received message: ORGTCC.EXE entry point not
found, in the box read alot of jargin and ended with "could not be
located the dynamic link library orgut12.dll.

Any help with this would be really appricated. Please email me directly
with copy to list for reference, I receive digest form and wouldnt
get it till tomorrow.

Regards,

Dave...