Re:TS2ki Tweak under XP Pro

TS2ki seems to work much better in a fast open with the Large System
Cache set to Server rather than Work Station.  Perhaps one of our
experts on operating system can confirm this as I only can see the
difference in my machine.  I recently changed from Windows 2000 Pro to
XP Pro.  I can't say it is an improvement but I wont get into the
reasons I had to do this.  I made about a hundred tweaks to XP to make
it look more like 2000 and more friendly.  One change was I tried
changing the Large system cache to server rather than work station and
found it helps a great deal on a fast open.  I don't even know now if
Work Station was the default or if Server was but server seems to work
better for me.  Can anyone tell me the default now that I have forgotten
it.  Below is the registry location.

HKey Local Machine-System Current Control Set-Control-Session
Manager-Memory Management-Large System Cache modify to 1 for server
rather then 0 for Work Station.

Jimmy