TS 2000i - last daily bar problem

Hello,

I am using Global Server, RT data in TS 2000i and when
I use DAILY bar chart during a session,
I can see only "Close" (or rather O=H=L=C)
of the last (current) bar(No OHL).

I can see "the full" bar only when I switch form different
compression to daily, but as long as quote does not change,
if it does, I can see  only C.

When I have different compression (1min, 5 min,
....1hour, 1 week) everything is fine, last bar is full all the time.

I have partially solved this problem by setting 1440 min
compression, but I would prefer another solution.

I would be very pleased if somebody could help me,
I am impressed by this wonderful site.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

ian