From: "--" <andy@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2002 8:16 AM
Subject: TS 6.0 New Features

Hey guys,

I'd thought you guys might be interested in TS 6.0 's newest feature:
deceptive charting. In the attached GIF file, notice how the price charted
does not match the quote in the upper left hand side. So, if you're using
chart formation and nothing but chart formation to trade, you just might
love this newest feature!!!!  Is Omega Research/TradeStation.com wonderful?!
:-)

--
         .·°~   Blow Me  ~°·.